Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome movie. You gotta see it on a big screen and 3D. Absolutely awesome.

Indeed
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

I didn't know they had 3 dimensions in Russia now. Good job.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

We have internet too and bears with balalaikas on our streets. Smartass.

Comment

I'm seeing it in 3D IMAX tomorrow.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Comment

IMAX = Canada =
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                Canada =
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Has 3D really progressed to the point that it's not stupid?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Depends on how they use it.

Haven't seen Avatar yet. Will see it in 3D digital (which seems to be an alternative to IMAX)
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

I saw Avatar yesterday and I thought it was merely OK. Every frame was to busy packed with to much CGI, the actors rarely looked at things going on around them because it was entirely filmed in a blue room and the junk was added later so human-CGI interaction was poor, and the story kind of sucked. It was dances with wolves in space to get the little boys excited.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pretty sure Serb has wet dreams involving James Cameron.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I liked Dances With Wolves.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The story sucks. But the movie is ok overall. BTW

Colonel Badass defined
                            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

The blue people are too blue. Just like the first Hulk was too green.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X