2009 College Bowl Pick'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 College Bowl Pick'em

Well... the regular season is done, on to the Bowl Games.

A confidence pool has been set up at Yahoo.

ID# 14427
    Group name: FFZ Bowl Game
    Password: keithjackson

Let the Holidays begin...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

In.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hairball's Chance is in.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

BCS this! has been entered.

Comment

austindave82 is IN.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I assume we can't make picks until the last bowl game is set?
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

You would assume correctly. How could you?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

In, *****es.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You'll see it, but since I'm a nice guy, I'll remind.

Note:

The EagleBank Bowl match up won't be determined until after the Army vs. Navy game on Dec 12. Please come back after that game to make your pick for the EagleBank Bowl.
                  In a classic example of how screwed up BCS is, Number 5 Florida is a 10 point favorite over Number 4 Cincinnati.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; December 10, 2009, 02:45.

Comment

Well... that the difference between what the computers say, and what the betting establishment thinks it will take to get Mr. Average Joe Six Pack to bet on Cincy.

And I sure hope that I remember to go back and make my last pick after the Navy/Army game
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      Well... that the difference between what the computers say, and what the betting establishment thinks it will take to get Mr. Average Joe Six Pack to bet on Cincy.
                      Yeah, the Bears are only 2.5 point dogs this weekend. The Packers are much better than that but all the Chicago money on the Bears, brings it down.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In. Even though this is Poly and not FFZ, *****es!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                          In. Even though this is Poly and not FFZ, *****es!

But seriously, with the reduced number of posters, it's good to have multiple sites involved in the pools/games. The FFZ crowd provides the Poly games with extra people to make things more exciting, and the same for FFZ pools. Over at FFZ, the fantasy golf and other games were better because of the Poly participation.

The real secret is, start the pool/game first here, and then have somebody post the link over there. That way, they will be "named" Poly games

You just have to be quicker
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

I guess that's fine... FFZ can be quicker.. we'll just last longer
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                            X