Civilization network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization network

Anyone heard any detail about this? I want to sign up for the beta testing!

Never mind, just found this thread:

Comment

I think, this project will be somehow interesting. But no idea, if the result will be good. If anybody can create a complex game on a social networking palttform, that it is sure Firaxis. The only question is, If it is really playable and fun.

Comment

Is the Civilization Network vaporware like Duke Nukem?

Comment

In developing an exciting new strategy game Civilization Network is right now. A web-based online gaming experience, culture network together with your friends to join you for allowing the world's most powerful, the rich smart, or just plain good to build civilization.

Comment

You can search down in the internet and make sure to choose the best and reliable source about this stuff. There are so many civilization networks that you can find but not all are reliable and useful. Be wise enough!

Comment

Civilization Network is an online multiplayer game developed by acclaimed game developer Sid Meier and Firaxis, set to launch in 2010 on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by parkersam View Post
                In developing an exciting new strategy game Civilization Network is right now. A web-based online gaming experience, culture network together with your friends to join you for allowing the world's most powerful, the rich smart, or just plain good to build civilization.
                Thanks

walmart one
                I agree with you.
                Last edited by opelsin; June 29, 2020, 09:51. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Imran520 View Post
                  Civilization Network is an online multiplayer game developed by acclaimed game developer Sid Meier and Firaxis, set to launch in 2010 on Facebook.
                  It makes sense. Amarillo drywall company

Comment

Working...
                  X