Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your ALL-Time Favourite game?

Hi to all,

I started out in the gaming world with the lovely game called 'Starsiege' I've played that game since 2000, I STILL love that game.

My all time console game has got to be Halo2, it is the Best I have played so far.
    I haven't gotten around to getting my xbox consoles online YET. someday maybe I will.
    Who knows? One thing at a time.

hrm. either monster rancher or diablo 2.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

It depends on my mood, between Civ (2 or 4), Warcraft 3, Quake 3, or Guild Wars, all the finest expositions of their respective genres.

If it was just SP then it's Civ.

Comment

Civ 4, SMAC, Grim Fandango, Star Control 2, and Red Baron would all be candidates.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Baldur's Gate 2
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Is it really wise to give the bot marketing info?
            "

Comment

If it makes Baldur's Gate 3, then yes.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It is a difficult question. My favorite rpg is Final Fantasy VI, favorite adventure is the legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past, favorite turnbased strategy civ2 (even if i do play civ4 more these days), favorite realtime strategy is Europa Universalis II (even if its feel is very turnbased), and favorite point 'n' click is Monkey Island 2. However, if i would have to go with just one game, i think it would have to be good old Super Mario World for the snes. This game is the pinnacle of the Mario-series, and it is just so easy to pick up and play and have fun with at all times. I also loved how the map worked by having large parts of the game only playable after uncovering the various secrets in the levels. The only sad part about super mario world is that there was no real sequel. Well, untill now that is. Hopefully New Super Mario Bros for the Wii can be just that - the real Super Mario Bros 5 that we (or at least I) have been waiting for since 91.

Comment

Super Metroid. Honorable mentions to Final Fantasy Tactics, Civ 4: BtS, Super Mario World and 64, REmake, LoZ:LttP, Doom 2, and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.
                  You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
                    Is it really wise to give the bot marketing info?
                    Seems to spark discussion and there aren't any links that I've seen so far, so... my fav has to be Civ4. Just because it has sucked more of my life than any other game out there, so there has to be something that keeps bringing me back.

Honorable mention though to Final Fantasy 6. Doesn't have near the replay value of Civ4 (for obvious reasons) but I remember my time with it with fondness.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Moo2, with Moo a close second.

I will give an honorable mention to VGA planets, which was PBEM only and 11 players, so it was incredibly difficult to get a really good game going. Games usually lasted like 7 months so it's tough finding dedicated players for that long! But I have some of my best gaming memories from that.
                      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Its a three-way split between Thief, Civ and XCom.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Master of Magic.

I still play it 15 years later.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Goldeneye, Starcraft, Civ2, and Starsiege: Tribes would be my candidates.

Comment

Call To Power

Ages of Empire II:The Conquerors

Command and Conquer:Generals:Zero Hour
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                              X