When robots attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When robots attack

Jay P. Mellen, a pro se litigant with a record of suing city and state officials, has a case pending before the Supreme Judicial Court that will be heard on Nov. 2. Mellen is suing Thomas F. Reilly, the former attorney general who now practices at Cooley, Manion, Jones, in the hopes of preventing crimes perpetrated by what he refers to in the complaint as “Mini Robots.” The full complaint, which is contained on a single page, appears below:

“Statement of the Issues Presented:
    The main issue presented. We as people have a serious issue in the Commonwealth and United States. Involved with crimes of spray chemicals dust and using powerful chemicals liquid form or chemical gases. To seriously inure citizen of America. Plus most serious crime America has ever had to face. Use of Mini Robots and other acts with robots. To climb in American Bodies and Poison, Operate on there property “THEIR BODY”. Or to use these robots to climb in tree or in vent of our public building to spray chemicals on Americans to seriously injure Americans.

A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

I only drink rain water.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The minii-robots have seeded the clouds with their poisons and chemicals!!!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I for one invite Dennis Quaid to invade my veins.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

I only drink grain alcohol.

Comment

Although this may seem like a grave matter, I only have one thing to say...

...VICTORY IS ASSURED NOW! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
              X