Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quickly get Classical Education

I started island game vs AI.
    So Classical Education is key tech. But it takes A LOT of turns to get there.
    Here is my plan:
    1) Religion for Ramayana
    2) Bureaucracy for republic
    3) Philosophy for Aristotle's Lyceum
    4) Classical Education

but Religion + Bureaucracy (and all prereq techs) costs 8081 beakers while my 10 cities generate 12*10 = 120. And 8081/120 = ~67 turns!
    After adopting republic situation would be better, but still not good.
    unfortunately Trading posts don't help because 1 trade post gives ~4 beakers

Can anyone help me with this please

Conquer more cities ;-).
    The destination doesn't matter. What's important is the journey.

Comment

i can immagine it taking a great many turns to reach classical education historically this tech showed up sometime just after the roman empire fell becasue roman empire would have had Bureacracy and that would give diplomat tech plus a bonus to feudalism and classical education gives university and so university began to be built in feudal italy in the 1100's but university was not common until centuries later during the age of enlightenment or what i call the renaissance during this phase of the renasance many advances in discovery came. the next tech is printing press and its key wonder is guttenburgs bible which was completed in germany in the mid 1400's. my guess is to be most historically acurate discover classical edcation around 800 ad which is easy becasue if you play as the germans on the europe map you could do alot of scintific tech trading with a exspanding roman empire and beef up science but in the dark ages not much came in the way of scientific advances except feudalism so you should be able to catch up to what real life did.

Comment

Working...
      X