No announcement yet.

Any Farming games out there for PC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a board game, but Agricola is super cool.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

According to me some of the most popular Farming games are Dreamfarm, Harvest the fun, Alice Greenfingers, Fram frenzy, Farm ville, Green farm, Plant vs. zombies, Farm town, Farm zombies etc.

Comment

Originally posted by aadamjohnsons View Post
        According to me some of the most popular Farming games are Dreamfarm, Harvest the fun, Alice Greenfingers, Fram frenzy, Farm ville, Green farm, Plant vs. zombies, Farm town, Farm zombies etc.
        I think you might have a hard time defending the statement that plants vs zombies is a farming game
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Snotty View Post
          I think you might have a hard time defending the statement that plants vs zombies is a farming game
          Plant vs. zombies is not complete Farming games but in it is partial farming games. In its background stages Zen garden you need to plant army to defend against Zombies. I think you may not have not played this games.

Comment

I know farming games sell, people buy them all the time, but I never understood what was so exciting about watching corn grow.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              I know farming games sell, people buy them all the time, but I never understood what was so exciting about watching corn grow.
              You does not require to wait and watch the corn growing. You can give them water and seeds frequently along with playing the games.

Comment

I don't have any PC game related to farming because I mostly play games on facebook like farmville & farmtown for our entertainment. If you want to play these games then must join the facebook.....

Comment

Actually, we're working on a farming Role Play game.

You can check it out at:
                  kickstarter. com/projects/1549001149/river-town-farming-role-play-game-with-heartwarmin

Comment

You can try Hay Day, you will need bluestacks though.

Comment

Working...
                    X