I cut myself shaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cut myself shaving

Should I let it bleed or start attaching toilet paper squares?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    let it bleed
    Love that song. Also the correct the answer.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I think I'm going into shock.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Nah. Your hands would be shaking too violently to type.

Comment

There are no atheists in foxholes. Meditate on this koan for long enough and the bleeding will stop one way or another.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Loin's got a point.

If you die, you'll stop bleeding.

Comment

Great. One more problem in my life that death will solve.

Comment

Death solves all of life's problems. That might be the one enduring lesson I've learned in my years as a physician.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  Should I let it bleed or start attaching toilet paper squares?
                  Be glad you're not on blood thinners.
                  Shouldn't this be under My Life Is Average?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Bleed.

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Depends on what you were shaving.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

A tourniquet around the neck might work.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                          A tourniquet around the neck might work.
                          I can apply one, and it's not a joke. It won't work in Wezil's case, but it's a legitimate medical practice.
                          Graffiti in a public toilet
                          Do not require skill or wit
                          Among the **** we all are poets
                          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'll be the fish and bite. Why won't it work on Wezil?
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                              I can apply one, and it's not a joke. It won't work in Wezil's case, but it's a legitimate medical practice.
                              I think someone tied Zkrib's a bit too tight.

Comment

Working...
                              X