Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On average, how many squares of toilet paper do you use to wipe your anus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On average, how many squares of toilet paper do you use to wipe your anus?

Wait for the poll
    None, I wear a diaper
    15.79%
    None, I'm a filthy Texan
    15.79%
    None, I'm a filthy diaper-wearing Texan
    5.26%
    63.16%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

No squares I use the New York Times - zing I think possibly

Comment

Where's the "1 for my anus, 16 for my butt and 3 for the toilet seat" option?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's about 8 on average I think

Comment

That's Option 3
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I picked 1 and 2
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

You anarchist.

Comment

I wipe my bottom in the general direction of this thread.
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I pay someone to do it for me.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Exploitative bastard.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

More than Sheryl Crow.
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Does anyone know if the CSI videogame "Hard Evidence" is as good as it sounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                          More than Sheryl Crow.
                          Sheryl Crow would be okay with using infants as toilet paper if it "makes you happy." Seriously, that woman is the ultimate moral relativist. Sickening.

Comment

This depends on whether we're talking about quilted toilet paper, think toilet paper, or some other kind of toilet paper.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

1 up, 1 down and 1 to polish.
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                              X