Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you discern a police officer from an agent of Hell when high on acid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you discern a police officer from an agent of Hell when high on acid?

Once I found myself riding shotgun in a police vehicle whilst tripping my balls off. I didn't really understand what the cop was saying (pretty sure it was mutual) so I turned to look at him and his face melted into some sort of hideous demonic mask. I turned away still able to comprehend it was an illusion wrought by my turmoil-infused brain, before I started believing it and trying to jumping out of a moving squad car going about 60 mph. So instead I watched the trees on the side of the road spew forth blood and melt into the ground. It was nighttime too.

I'm bored.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

It's impossible to tell them apart even when sober chortle chortle guffaw
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
      Once I found myself riding shotgun in a police vehicle whilst tripping my balls off. I didn't really understand what the cop was saying (pretty sure it was mutual) so I turned to look at him and his face melted into some sort of hideous demonic mask. I turned away still able to comprehend it was an illusion wrought by my turmoil-infused brain, before I started believing it and trying to jumping out of a moving squad car going about 60 mph. So instead I watched the trees on the side of the road spew forth blood and melt into the ground. Then my mom got scared, and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
      Fixed this for you.
      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

You're going to sit there and say that you rode next to a cop, in a cop car, while on acid...and he didn't know it? Bull****. In whatever manner, bull****. If it happened, he knew.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

When high on acid, havum nugetuicia varnic. Farnusia! Nodrentum bleh dovrumostina.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I've asked a policeman for directions when on acid, he didn't appear to know.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

If he couldn't give you directions when you were on acid, why would he be able to when you weren't?
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Thinking about it...

I was about 20, at Reading Festival, and everyone was off their face.

I don't think I quite asked him where my tent was but... maybe where the campsite was.

he probably did think I was a bit out of it.

This followed a visit to the pay phones (back in the day before mobiles) to tell a friend where we were camping where the conversation went:

Friend at home: OK so what campsite are you in?
                Friend at festival on acid: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MAN, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I wish I had acid now.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    You're going to sit there and say that you rode next to a cop, in a cop car, while on acid...and he didn't know it? Bull****. In whatever manner, bull****. If it happened, he knew.
                    Why the **** do you think I was in the cop car!?!
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I was wondering that also since you said you were riding shotgun.
                      Most detainees would be found in the back seat.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In my condition he must've figured I was pretty harmless.

Plus the handcuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          I was wondering that also since you said you were riding shotgun.
                          Most detainees would be found in the back seat.
                          He's mostly harmless.

Comment

Surprising. I've seen quite a few go from harmless to psycho quite quickly. Actually I can almost remember doing that myself.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Considering I was on the verge of freaking out, I've often wondered why myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X