Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Poly Meet [Oct 22, 23 or 24]?

I'll be in London in two weeks time.

EDIT: A couple of people indicated Saturday, Oct 24 would work for them. Anyone else game?

EDIT 2: Here's the plan:

Date: Saturday, October 24
    Time: 4pm
    Location: Cittie of Yorke, 22 High Holborn (near Chancery Lane)
    Last edited by Zopperoni; October 17, 2009, 09:39.

I'll be in Mallorca that week.

Is that for the UK NFL game?

How are you doing in Yahoo fantasy this year - I'm on 493.88 points at the moment and should have been 3-1 if it wasn't for coming up against SF's Defence (50pts!!!) and Mendenhall having his breakout game for the Steelers (35.10)...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Too bad, if you're stopping by Amsterdam on your trip, let me know!

Yea, it's for the UK NFL game. I have to be present since my beloved Pats are playing!

Fantasy is going well. 2-2 here at Poly, but kicking ass at FFZ with 4-0, 4-0 and 3-1

Comment

Yeah, for a change I am in London and not in Mexico City. However on the Thursday I am in Switzerland so I won't be able to do then, but either of Friday or Saturday are fine for me!
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Drogue indicated on FB that Saturday would work for him so let's go w/ that.

I'll PM some other peeps.

Comment

Haha, real people don't post here.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Sorry gents, but I can't make this one. I'm off to France for a weekend in November so need to save up.

Comment

I too will be in London (seeing as I live here) and not Mexico City (Seeing as I don't live there) so I should be able to make it!

Comment

I too will not be in Mexico City, but it does begin with 'M'...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I should be around

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                      I too will not be in Mexico City, but it does begin with 'M'...
                      Macclesfield?
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

OK, here's the plan:

Date: Saturday, October 24
                        Time: 4pm
                        Location: Cittie of Yorke, 22 High Holborn (near Chancery Lane)
                        Attendees: PH, Gibsie, Cort Haus (and Zopp)

I'll see if Snotty can make it as well.

Comment

Maybe I'll drag y'all to the Duke of York after a cheap pint or three in the Cittie. Probably the only original Art Deco interior (and exterior) pub left in London.

Perhaps via the Griffin for some dancers.

Comment

Duke of York? Cittie of York? I can tell you Londoners really want to be Yorkshiremen at heart
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                              Maybe I'll drag y'all to the Duke of York after a cheap pint or three in the Cittie. Probably the only original Art Deco interior (and exterior) pub left in London.

Perhaps via the Griffin for some dancers.
                              Does the Duke of York still have the Thai food? And is it still the haunt for all the posties?

And Rich, just around the corner there is also the Yorkshire Grey.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X