Cage fighting transvestites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cage fighting transvestites

A pair of yobs made the mistake of attacking two apparent transvestites on a night out, only to discover that their supposed victims were cage fighters.

A pair of yobs made the mistake of attacking two apparent transvestites on a night out, only to discover that their supposed victims were cage fighters.

Dean Gardener, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, set upon the cross-dressing men shortly after being involved in another street fight in Swansea.

CCTV footage shows the pair approach one of the men – dressed in a pink wig, miniskirt and boob tube – before Gardener throws a punch at him.

But the fight is over in a matter of seconds as the other cage fighter, sporting a wig and a sparkling black dress, floors both the assailants with two lightning-quick punches.

One of the cross-dressers then casually picks up his bag before the pair strut off, leaving Gardener and Fender lying on the pavement.

The attackers are arrested by police as they stagger down the road. Officers later learned the cross-dressers were actually cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out.

Mark Davies, defending at Swansea Magistrates’ Court, said: “You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men.

“Unfortunately they were extremely drunk. They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least 10 pints of cider.”

Both men admitted using abusive words and behaviour. They were electronically tagged and given a four-month community order and a curfew from 7am to 7pm.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...s-on-yobs.html

Dean Gardener, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, set upon the cross-dressing men shortly after being involved in another street fight in Swansea.

CCTV footage shows the pair approach one of the men – dressed in a pink wig, miniskirt and boob tube – before Gardener throws a punch at him.

But the fight is over in a matter of seconds as the other cage fighter, sporting a wig and a sparkling black dress, floors both the assailants with two lightning-quick punches.

One of the cross-dressers then casually picks up his bag before the pair strut off, leaving Gardener and Fender lying on the pavement.

The attackers are arrested by police as they stagger down the road. Officers later learned the cross-dressers were actually cage fighters on a fancy dress stag night out.

Mark Davies, defending at Swansea Magistrates’ Court, said: “You know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with two cross-dressing men.

“Unfortunately they were extremely drunk. They had been out drinking jugs of cocktails and Fender had drunk at least 10 pints of cider.”

Both men admitted using abusive words and behaviour. They were electronically tagged and given a four-month community order and a curfew from 7am to 7pm.
    This is disturbing.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Fascist Britain

Comment

boob tube

I'm guessing this is the silly British term for a tube top?
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No comment on yobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
            No comment on yobs?
            Everybody has heard of The Yobs.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post

Fascist Britain
              Is this parody? Really? Who approved that poster?

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

They don't have a British Glenn Beck to help fight such abuses.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=MRT144;5688212]Is this parody? Really? Who approved that poster?

/QUOTE]

Stalin.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    They don't have a British Glenn Beck to help fight such abuses.
                    Nobody loves Britain enough to get teary-eyed about it.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                    X