A bad date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bad date

Not as bad as Ted Kennedy but just as likely to get a second date.

PONTIAC, Mich. (AP) — A Detroit man has been sentenced to at least two years in prison for stealing a woman’s car after skipping out on the check during their first date.

Twenty-four-year-old Terrance McCoy was sentenced Friday in Oakland County Circuit Court to two to 10 years in prison.

McCoy pleaded no contest Sept. 18 to unlawfully driving away a vehicle. A no-contest plea is not an admission of guilt but is treated as a conviction at sentencing.

Police say McCoy dined with the 27-year-old Southfield woman on April 24 at a restaurant in Ferndale. The woman told investigators McCoy said he forgot his wallet in her car and asked for the keys. Police say McCoy then took off in the car.

Defense attorney Terri Antisdale says McCoy is a “very nice man who made a bad decision.”

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

All sorts of red flag items ignored here.

But I like the creativity involved, except that she knew who he was. DOH Maybe next time he'll work on that part.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Defense attorney Terri Antisdale says McCoy is a “very nice man who made a bad decision.”

Nice guys always finish last with women
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        But I like the creativity involved, except that she knew who he was.
        He needs to use an alias and I would suggest he pay for the dinner (on a stolen card of course) and then split with the car after the sex.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

A bad date? My birthday is September 11th! Now that's a bad date.

Comment

Working...
          X