Ukraine's got talent winner. Almost made me cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine's got talent winner. Almost made me cry

Ксения Симонова - Песочная анимация stb (5.06.09) F.A.Q. :- full list of music (thanx to LikaFortuna):1. Cirque du Soleil - Jeux d'Eau2. В.Лебедев-Кумач - Св...

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Yeah. I saw that a couple days ago. I kind of feel embarrassed to be an American.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You gotta be ****ing kidding me.

One sneeze and her art is destroyed.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I sneezed, and all that happened was my laptop and extra monitor became covered in bodily fluids. You lie!
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Pretty amazing talent.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

indeed very nicely done but i dont get the crying. is she playing thru some well known ukraine war/love story or something?

Comment

At the end when it says "1945" it should be a dead giveaway?

Plus all of the explosions and destruction and crying women...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Very nice.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Awesome

Very emotional combination of images and music!
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

i know what it is about. i dont see enuff to start crying about it. there seem to be some narration going on and i thought it might play on some ukraine culture refrences.
                    i dont find the sand draws strong enuff on there own to make me cry.

Comment

WW2 is the cultural reference. It is enough to make you cry if you think about it.
                      Last edited by Sir Og; September 29, 2009, 14:00.
                      Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        At the end when it says "1945" it should be a dead giveaway?
                        Plus all of the explosions and destruction and crying women...
                        I've thought the tone of the PA in the very beginning and the "Sacred War" song were a dead giveaway.

That thing was pretty awesome. I actually expected it to be about the trippy "Magic Rabbit" song that also won some contest in Ukraine because Internet trolls vote for it. This thing is much better.

UPD: ****, I'm crying now.
                        Last edited by onodera; September 29, 2009, 13:08.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Why are you people crying? Are you pussies?

Comment

Wow. I'm speechless.

Comment

Very nice.
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X