A Music Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Music Thread

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I'm very sorry, but if a single post can indicate no taste whatsoever this is it.

Comment

Stick around. I guarantee that it will get worse.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yeah, AAHZ will show up at some point.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

So you like to choke your weasel?

Comment

Originally posted by Guaymiester Schwengel View Post
            So you like to choke your weasel?
            Attached Files
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
              So that ferret of yours digs balls...

Comment

cancel the astronauts - i am the president of your fanclub (and last night i followed you home)
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I only listen to Wham!
                    Wadsworth: Professor Plum, you were once a professor of psychiatry specializing in helping paranoid and homicidal lunatics suffering from delusions of grandeur.
                    Professor Plum: Yes, but now I work for the United Nations.
                    Wadsworth: Well your work has not changed.

Comment

Now this is art.

Comment

Comment

A great singer/songwriter.

Comment

Angelic Upstarts: Bandiera Rosa

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Blitz: Somebody's going to die tonight

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X