X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
    ****it.

Dropkick Murpheys:
    Dropkicks One of the best shows I've been to.

Flogging Molly - Float

The Tragically Hip - Blow at High Dough

Both of these bands also put on amazing shows.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; December 25, 2010, 08:33.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Graham Nash (w/David Crosby) - I Used To Be A King

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The Alarm - Where were you hiding?

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by metalhead View Post
                      I only listen to Wham!
                      MAKE IT BIG!

Oh, and I do own that CD.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I like the Californication episode where the girl he's ****ing has a pet cat named Cat Stevens.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

WTF?
                          I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

king adora - bionic

cold cave - love comes close

i actually prefer death comes close, but it's not on youtube yet.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

new order - temptation (secret machines remix)

vitalic - poison lips

b-movie - nowhere girl (bbc session)
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X