Choclate Addicts Unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choclate Addicts Unite!

I am afraid I am seriously a chocolate addict. I consume, most days (not all), 1-2 servings of chocolate. Sometimes more if I go get pralines at the Belgium Chocolate shop (which have less chocolate and more sugar).

I do mostly consume very dark chocolate (60-90% cocoa).

I think some people don't feel nearly as good from chocolate as I.

JM
    (2 servings is about 400 calories)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

It's good that you're getting your MDR of antioxidants. I suggest you add red wine to your regimen.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Take a magnesium supplement and see if that reduces the cravings. Swedish chocolate is very good btw but its not what you'd call cheap.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Servings? How much is that in grams? I buy a 200 gram plate of chocolate, and it's gone in few minutes....
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

you better watch out gluttony is considered a sin you know

Comment

A serving is about 45g.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

what if you melt the choclate and use it as a lubricant for jacking of to a jesus statue?

do you go to 3 kinds of hell then?

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
                what if you melt the choclate and use it as a lubricant for jacking of to a jesus statue?

do you go to 3 kinds of hell then?
                See, this is why we can't have any nice threads.

Comment

I'm the queen of chocoholoics! See I'm more like a 3-5 serving a day. In recent years I've learned to get it under control but I used to have to I mean have to have chocolate every single day or I was *****ier then ususal
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Reminds me of a picture of a dragon eating, em, trying to eat, ice cream. "Every time I open my mouth, the ice cream melts! *sob*" I'd wager the same would happen to chocolate, as well.

Comment

Frequently.
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Melt in the mouth?

Comment

Fix your thread title. You're a mod, you can do it yourself.

Comment

Woh? Jno Mlleri? Btu eh c'ant slepl, evreyone kwons taht.

Comment

Working...
                            X