Yearly Income

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly Income

The budget window displays monthly. Where can you find your yearly income??

Good question! I haven't found any way to find out what my yearly income is other than slowing the game down in late December and noting the amount of increase, then deducting the amount of monthly income since that also comes due on January 1. Of course it isn't possible to do any planning that way so a projected annual income statement would help.
    Olaf the White
    Rex Dublin

Comment

Go into the ledger and look at report #10. Shows the income for the previous year, and a running total for the current year, by category.

Comment

I'm pretty sure yearly income is around the total of your provinces "census tax" values. Report #9 gives the total that you've received over the course of the year, so it'll include both the one-time, yearly income, as well as the sum of monthly income.

The second column in Report #13 sums the "Province Tax" component of "Province Income" (if you let the mouse hover over a "Province Income" picture, you'll see the three components of "Province Income" for that province). All three components of "Province Income" are pro-rated and received monthly, along with CoT income, as I understand it (and monthly incomes are further adjusted by things like stability, trade tech level, infrastructure tech level, etc - just to keep us guessing). But this first component ("Province Tax") is received, again, as the "Census Tax" at the beginning of the year.

It never seems to match exacly, so I could be missing something (rounding? some other component?). Unfortunately, your "manual" will be more confusing than helpful in trying to decipher income.

Comment

Sorry, I gave the wrong report number, it's number 9.

Yes, the census tax is the basic 'annual' income which you get on January 1st. The reports are very useful as budgeting tools. Also good for identifying areas that need improvement; for example, production income will be low until you appoint governors in your key provinces.

As an accountant, I like the reports, but would like to see more, too.

Comment

Working...
          X