FANTASY FOOTBALL WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FANTASY FOOTBALL WARNING

The season kicks off Thursday night so make sure you've made your picks in the various leagues we have set up, and remember our Lombardi league at CBS sportsline.

Don't wait for reismank, guys. Just go to CBSsportsline and login. You old team is waiting there for you.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I made mine.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Don't wait for reismank, guys. Just go to CBSsportsline and login. You old team is waiting there for you.
        for some reason I've been logged in for years thankfully, I cant remember my pass or phony name etc I used to make the account. If I accidently log out I'm screwed

Comment

So why don't you look into those credentials now while you can and write them down somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            for some reason I've been logged in for years thankfully, I cant remember my pass or phony name etc I used to make the account. If I accidently log out I'm screwed
            Ditto. I think I made a note somewhere, but I don't know where. On the pc somewhere.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I know I have in an old password list in my paper files. I don't worry about it.

I think I've decided to roll the dice with Marshall in Week 1 -- a talented idiot/jerk trying to catch passes from a QB with an injured finger on this throwing hand. Good idea, right?
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
                So why don't you look into those credentials now while you can and write them down somewhere?
                I tried that once, but CBS wanted info about my account I no longer have - like an old email address and name I originally signed up under. Frankly my memory is sketchy about what happened and I could try to get them to send me the pass to the current email.

Comment

:???: If you're making picks, you're logged in.
                  If you can login, you can change account settings.

AFAIK

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                    I tried that once, but CBS wanted info about my account I no longer have - like an old email address and name I originally signed up under. Frankly my memory is sketchy about what happened and I could try to get them to send me the pass to the current email.
                    It's all the peyote.

Comment

I need my old password to change to a new one

Comment

I know. That's why I made a note now, on the pc. I already messed up once with couldn't remember. BUT, for whatever reason, site or Opera, I went right to it.

Comment

b, 1 day to go

Comment

Running out of time now... get your picks in for all the "pick em" leagues, salary cap, confidence, surviver, fantasy and other types of games. Let the party begin.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X