please help me admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help me admin

Still cant solve the issue of black water and white terrain, upgraded all drivers already, my video card althoug old can still play with warcraft, soldier front, battlefield etc,
    but why I cant play normally in this game, In civilization IV everything was normal, but just cant play here, sometimes even the leaders have no face just floating eyeballs etc,
    I downloaded already the latest patch but still no fix, help me anyone. Here is the screenshot of the game

and btw, there are tons of players who experience this and try to google it and you will find so many of us in the web and yet no one can solve it, they all blame it on the videocard, is there another way to fix this? can firaxis find a way to fix this ? I know they knew about this issue but why arent they helping us ? can they release some patch for the fix? we love civ so much that's why we are playing it, so please help us firaxis
    and please admin if you cant help us you can admit it that there is no solution so we will not wait for answers for so long,please please please
    Attached Files

Hi, i saw in a french forum NVIDIA GeForce4 MX has some pb with games because most of them need Pixel Shaders v1.1. I don't know if it was your pb but in this forum, it recommends to buy an other display adapter. You can saw this forum here

Comment

thank you very much sir gotta check the link put, i think i have to unistall col now huhu

Comment

Originally posted by M07_ View Post
        Hi, i saw in a french forum NVIDIA GeForce4 MX has some pb with games because most of them need Pixel Shaders v1.1. I don't know if it was your pb but in this forum, it recommends to buy an other display adapter. You can saw this forum here
        lol the is not english mate

Comment

hi, i translate this forum in english:

In French :
          Bonjour
          J'ai une NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU (driver nv4_disp.dll 19/8/2004). Impossible de lancer un jeu demandant Pixel Shaders v1.1. Y-a-t-il une solution avec un driver plus récent ?
          In English :
          Hi,
          I have got a NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU (driver nv4_disp.dll 19/8/2004). It is impossible to launch a game that needs Pixel Shaders v1.1.
          Is there a solution using a newer driver?
          In French :
          Salut,

Si ta carte ne gère pas le pixel shding la seule chose que tu peux faire c'est instller un petit patch qui enlèvera le pixel shading. mais c'est injouable pour le 4/5 des jeux.

Donc, rachète une carte graphique.
          In English :
          Hi
          If your display adapter didn't know how to used the pixel Shading, you can install a little patch that will remove the pixel shading. But for 4/5 of games, it is unplayable.
          So, buying a new display adapter.
          I hope it'll help!

Comment

Originally posted by M07_ View Post
            hi, i translate this forum in english:

In French :

In English :

In French :

In English :

I hope it'll help!

sir can I have the link of the said patch?

Comment

I installed col in my new Dell Laptop and it works perfectly fine, its my video card I guess, I played with it already and find out that civ 1V is far more superior that col, much much better than col, so I guess I have to play Civ 4 much often then its latest expansions.

Comment

Btw thanks every one for the help

Comment

Working...
                X