Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats to deny public health care based on party registration

See question 4:

Since this is an official survey from the Republican National Committee, there has to be some truth in it, otherwise they wouldn't be propagating an unfounded rumor, right? Aren't you US Republicans worried?

http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

I hope Obama's health plan provides lots of money to aid the retarded because everyday America is getting a little stupider.

Comment

Random fact: The US government spend more on health subsidies per person (medicare, medicaid, etc) than the British government spend per person to run the NHS. (According to the latest issue of The Economist)
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

What an awesome survey.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Question 8 is great:

If you have private health insurance, please rate your level of satisfaction with your coverage:

Excellent - Good - Satisfactory - Unsatisfactory - N/A

It's like Colbert's "Great President or Greatest President" question.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Hey, this is the party that calls up black people in tight voting races and tries to convince them that the voting day has changed. There's nothing they can do I wouldn't believe.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yeah, like bribing winos with booze and cigarettes to vote for them. Oh wait, that was the DEMS.
              There's nothing they can do I wouldn't believe.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Yeah, like bribing winos with booze and cigarettes to vote for them. Oh wait, that was the DEMS.
                There's nothing they can do I wouldn't believe.

The difference is that in one case a party is trying to disenfranchise someone in a roundabout fashion, and they are not in the other case.

By the by, during the last election both parties outside my polling place were offering Mrs. Fields cookies to people.

They were delicious.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                  The difference is that in one case a party is trying to disenfranchise someone in a roundabout fashion, and they are not in the other case.

By the by, during the last election both parties outside my polling place were offering Mrs. Fields cookies to people.

They were delicious.
                  That is a silly rationalization.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneWalter View Post
                    That is a silly rationalization.
                    Well, I was lying quite a bit when I meandered between the two booths, saying "I still haven't decided".
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

And don't forget all the dead dems that vote in chicago also.
                      But I guess that's different too since they're not disenfranchising the dead.
                      And gerrymandering is a form of disenfranchisement that is popular by both parties, so get off the high horse.

Both parties suck and will do anything and everything to win.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Guys, this survey is hilarious. Stop *****ing about how much democrats and republicans suck.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                          And don't forget all the dead dems that vote in chicago also.
                          ITT we learn that rah equates City Machines a few decades ago with nationwide attempts at voter disenfranchisement in the last election.

Comment

This reminds me has there been any new word on DOJ giving its rationale for droppping the Black Panther Voter intimidation case in Philly?
                            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe View Post
                              This reminds me has there been any new word on DOJ giving its rationale for droppping the Black Panther Voter intimidation case in Philly?
                              I don't think they were able to prove it was the organization rather than just some *******s.

Comment

Working...
                              X