Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As if we need more proof microsoft is evil...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As if we need more proof microsoft is evil...

LOS ANGELES — Software giant Microsoft Corp. is apologizing for altering a photo on its Web site to change the race of one of the people shown in the picture.

A photo on the Seattle-based company's U.S. Web site shows two men, one Asian and one black, and a white woman seated at a conference room table. But on the Web site of Microsoft's Polish business unit, the black man's head has been replaced with that of a white man. The color of his hand remains unchanged.

The photo editing sparked criticism online. Some bloggers said Poland's ethnic homogeneity may have played a role in changing the photo.

"We are looking into the details of this situation," Microsoft spokesperson Lou Gellos said in a statement Tuesday. "We apologize and are in the process of pulling down the image."

Polish girls have big ones.
    be free

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
      Polish girls have big ones.
      Yes, they're huge. I heard an echo in a Polish girl once.

Comment

Artists are stupid.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asian man, black man, and white woman is classic Microsoft. No need to change.

SP
          I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

actually when you think about it, they are just fixing it.

The original picture is way too PC. First of all, what woman even knows how to run a computer? Who would even let them near one for anything important like run a business. I'm not sure they could run anything besides a chat program.

I find the lack of a white man disturbing. Are we so PC we can't portray a white man succeeding in anything? Must he always be a beer swilling guy in a t shirt who who's only intellectual capability is watching football?

Comment

The Visual Studio 2008 installer has a white man, a white woman, and a nearly visible minority* douchebag who I want to punch in the mouth every time I see him.

* He is nearly a visible minority, not an invisible man in which case he would clearly be a minority.

SP

Comment

This guy.

[ATTACH]163233[/ATTACH]

SP

Comment

What kind of minority does this guy belong to? Retards?
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Sadly, that's not a minority.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yaaay!!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                        I'm not sure, but he has to be a racial minority, since the other two people are white.

SP

Comment

He looks like he just had a VERY pleasant experience...
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

looks gay to me

Comment

Dis, like your new avatar. Were you trolling in your post about women? Cause if you weren't, that might explain your long-running failure at hooking up.
                              No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                              "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
                              X