No announcement yet.

Diablo II / III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thissan ka is dead. long live thissan ka.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• When are you up for another game?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Necro and Pally sounds like a fun combo. A Druid (extra summons plus an extra aura) would just make that ridiculous.

I'm thinking I'll make a second search for the CDs and key this weekend. I shouldn't have that much trouble catching up.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• i've got to learn to not be quite so up front. especially since i'm not really spending stat points yet.

Comment

• Well I did dub thee 'Sir Fearless' for charging ahead of the skellie wall.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I shouldn't have that much trouble catching up.
              Great, the more the merrier!

Comment

• i get home from work around 130am. we'll see how i feel. i did some levelling today, but my gear is ****e.

Comment

• Reinstalled and realized I can't play hardcore because my account is gone.

Comment

• If you guys have any decently high level regular characters that could run me through, that would be helpful.

Comment

• why don't I just send you my lvl 75 char? That's all you need to unlock hardcore.

Comment

• You can transfer characters? I really didn't know that was possible.

Comment

• should be. I did it with my char here after a hd crash. Send me your email, and I'll email the char.

Comment

• It works. Are you guys playing ladder? I'm going to get a summoning/elemental Druid up to a decent level ASAP.

Comment

• I'll tag along in about half an hour. Ladder, yes.

Post the game specs here. I'm gonna get some dinner.

Comment

• apolyton/panda

Comment

Working...
                                X