Diablo II / III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, wonderful. I'll be here then.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
      That wasn't a troll, I am dead serious. Europeans know their art, they pay serious attention to detail. American's, just barely.

They probably hired foreign artists for Titan Quest.
      WTF?

I thought Americans were all into glitz and shiny things, while Europeans are into no-frills hardcore gameplay? Isn't that the usual trolling BS you guys peddle?

The reality of course, is that America (including Canada) is the center of the gaming universe, Japan is a has-been that contents itself with fighting games and long winded JRPGs, and Europe is out in the suburbs. Good games do come from Europe, but they're less common than NA.

Hell there are probably more AAA titles out of Maryland than most European countries. And Maryland isn't anywhere near the West Coast.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

just got home. i'll be firing up dii in a moment.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Ok, I'm around.

Start the game.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

game is hot!

silentbutdeadly pw: ocs

Comment

I don't see it. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

We rolled Andy. Much fun was had by all.

We'll be playing again on Thursday.

Might Pally + Summonmancer is brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                  WTF?

I thought Americans were all into glitz and shiny things, while Europeans are into no-frills hardcore gameplay? Isn't that the usual trolling BS you guys peddle?

The reality of course, is that America (including Canada) is the center of the gaming universe, Japan is a has-been that contents itself with fighting games and long winded JRPGs, and Europe is out in the suburbs. Good games do come from Europe, but they're less common than NA.

Hell there are probably more AAA titles out of Maryland than most European countries. And Maryland isn't anywhere near the West Coast.
                  My post went over your head didn't it bud?
                  be free

Comment

Are you trying to claim that your retarded bull**** is actually some sort of zen koan? Because I sometimes have trouble telling mystical revelation from run of the mill retarded bull****. That's just a personality flaw of mine.

Comment

• just wait until i start rolling with fanaticism. it's might's badass grandma.

Comment

• I played Diablo one. I stopped when I realized that I was doing nothing but clicking one damned mouse button over and over again. What changes did they make in Diablo II? Do you sometimes have to use the right mouse button too?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Aren't you clever?
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            I played Diablo one. I stopped when I realized that I was doing nothing but clicking one damned mouse button over and over again. What changes did they make in Diablo II? Do you sometimes have to use the right mouse button too?
                            Sometimes, but it's really best to avoid that kind of strain on your middle finger, when there are so many situations where you need it well rested and fully functional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Aren't you clever?
                              You know those psychology experiments where they train a rat to keep pressing a lever over and over again until it's rewarded with tasty food pellets? Diablo is like that, only they replaced the edible pellets with the right to press the lever some more.

Seriously, though, I'm not just trolling. I'm genuinely curious: what is the appeal of those games? Diablo was the most appallingly boring "gaming" experience I have ever had. Either they completely revamped the gameplay for Diablo II or a whole bunch of people like really, really, really tedious games.
                              Last edited by Elok; September 9, 2009, 21:08.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• It's a great social game. Maybe that's where you lost interest.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X