Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget Barney Frank. When does Barney Fife join Poly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Barney Frank. When does Barney Fife join Poly?

We need someone to bring order back to the forums.

He also has a taser that he's not afraid to use.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Crap. FIFE!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

Forget Barney Frank. When does Barney Frank join Poly?

This is the greatest thrade title you have evar come up with IMO
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

i also appeal to the Mods to not change this fantastic and revolutionary thrade title, to raise the "lulz-awareness™" of the older generation (age 50+ lol) of the average Poly poster. I also would like to thank Slowwy for not asking the Mods to change this thrade title in the near future.

Also voted 5 stars
          Order of the Fly

Comment

I'm glad you're so damned thrilled.

Comment

The thrade title was changed
              Order of the Fly

Comment

I always thought you were Barney Fife, Tex.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah, and you're Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    I always thought you were Barney Fife, Tex.
                    QFT!
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

If only they had turned Barny loose on those boys at Gitmo.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Comment

Yeah. He went into meltdown mode on this one.

Comment

Working...
                          X