X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL - Are You Ready For Some Football?! - Regular Season

Continued from: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184587

Who will be a better qb this season, Favre or Vick? Vick sucks, but Favre is old.

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Greg Olsen will likely lead the NFC in receptions for TE's. Olsen is going to have a big year, but they will also make use of Clark in a lot of 2 TE packages. Either Olsen or Forte will lead the team... probably Forte. Bears' WRs are bad though... among the worst in the league.
    Trade you Randle El for a 3rd rounder
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

It's still the preseason. Thread title needs to be fixed.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Thread will grow into the title as it matures.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Earmarking/Bookmarking for latest and greatest updates
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Cowboys play their first game at the new stadium tonight. Parking prices alone are ridiculous.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Over/under on Lions wins?

I'll say three.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Cowboys play their first game at the new stadium tonight. Parking prices alone are ridiculous.
              Would be nice if it were televised

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Over/under on Lions wins?

I'll say three.
                Four. They play the NFC West, and the AFC North. SF, StL, Cin, Cle, Sea are all potential wins, plus Was, Ari, Min, GB, Chi are all low-but-nonzero potential wins. I say they beat 3 of the first group and 1 of the second group.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                  Would be nice if it were televised
                  It is here.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Damn

Don't rub it in. I've seen that new texas stadium, amazing.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      It is here.
                      Ill be cheering the Boys on Slowwie!

Fox Channel 8 shows starting at 8 PM

Comment

Good deal. Paul McCartney played in concert there the other night .

Comment

Beautiful Stadium

The score board weighs in excess of a million pounds

Interesting fact, punters can easily ping it, which may/may not end up a hindrance

Sloww, I think its awesome how the Cowboys come almost through the spectators to get to the field

My hat is off to Jerry, hes quite the ringmaster, meant in a complimentary way Sloww, he has a showpiece location, something to really be proud of.

I think I heard them say 2012 Superbowl home???

Imagine them being in the Superbowl at home?

Anyhoo, you got a real fine home, although my heart still remembers this man when I was growing up...as far as I am concerned...will allways be synonymous with Mr.Cowboy....

Comment

In his pre-season debut, Brett Favre went 1-of-4 for 4 yards, but hey, at least he wasn't intercepted!

Comment

That bigass screen? What did they say it cost? 10 million? The stadium does look good.
                              Good luck to whoever tries to outdo it.

Comment

Working...
                              X