Lol Nazis on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Nazis on youtube

What's up with that? Seem's like a few people hate Communism a bit too much...

The comments for the vid:

The true monsters won WW2. The rest of the world lost, now the powers behind the defeat of Germany are putting the finishing touches on their New World Zionist Order, where humanity is the lowest denominator.
    Hitler was fighting against bolshevism and international finance....when he lost the world lost. Zionism is your master now
    Staline has killed more than 80 millions of people, ******. I'm proud French and Scandinavian SS division fought on the Eastern Front. Without them Europe would be a ****in communist dictature.
    WTF?

Stalin was a criminal, he murdered more people than Hitler did.

The Americans and British murdered more people than Hitler did, too. Each.

American banks and British Banks financed and armed Hitler and Roosevelt and Churchill at the same time.....

Banks make their biggest money when lending loans to war-waging governments. Weapons and planes and bombs are expensive.
    Ok, Americans commited many many warcrimes in WW2 but they don't quite match the German record. Also the Brits probably commited a few as well but again I dout they killed more people than Hitler.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

You're surprised that there are ignorant people outside of Poly, or what?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      You're surprised that there are ignorant people outside of Poly, or what?
      I'm just suprised so many of the people Hitler would have considered inferior idealize him.

The song itself however is pretty likeable if you ignore the lyrics (I suppose this is true of normal pop music too ).
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        I'm just suprised so many of the people Hitler would have considered inferior idealize him.

That's a well-known phenomenon.

Don't forget, he killed the gypsies and j00s, that's more than enough reason for many central and eastern Europeans to love him...
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I was reading an interesting article on a website that tracks neo-nazi groups in Israel where they interviewed gang members.

The website http://www.pogrom.org.il/ took the chauvinist position that only 'halachic' jews are 'real jews', and hates the Law of Return, whereby anyone with at least one jewish grandparent is a jew for purposes of the Israeli government.

This resulted in a lot of extremely nazi Russian 'jews' being brought to Israel.

Of course, the hilarious thing is that these Israeli nazis are not considered Jews by the religious....and yet their own 'comrades' in Russia would kick their asses for being racially Jewish as defined by the Nuremburg Laws.

So they have massive cognitive dissonance three ways:
          1) By being Slavic untermensch who love Hitler.
          2) By being racial Jews (under Nuremburg) who love Hitler
          3) By being Israeli, and therefore being despised by the non-nazi Russian ultranationalists.

So the bottom line is that Nazism is a religion, and religion is irrational and purely based on feelings. Expect crazy and contradictory things.
          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

The song itself however is pretty likeable if you ignore the lyrics (I suppose this is true of normal pop music too ).
            err, are we listening to the same song?

I've ranted about solo piano stuff before. Piano is completely overrated and should not be carrying songs by itself. I'm ****ing sick and tired of slow "piano" songs. The classical piano pieces are just has horrible. I blame Mozart for this monstrosity. He didn't invent the damn thing, but he popularized it. there are hundreds, perhaps thousands of instruments in the world, why does every damn song have to have a ****ing piano in it?

Comment

Some of that video was from the German movie Stalingrad.

The American Neo-Nazi/white power people are pretty ****ed in the head.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Umm, the singer is Swedish.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Nobody is whiter than the Swedes.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    Umm, the singer is Swedish.
                    Then eliminate the American part so that it just reads neo-Nazis are ****ed in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      Nobody is whiter than the Swedes.
                      Icelanders are
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

English are whiter.

Comment

What's up with the thread? A Nazi artist has Nazi fans. Who would have thought?

Comment

Here's an interesting documentary on the neo-Nazi movement and their attempts to convert children to their cause.

Comment

And to further bring in young kids to the neo-Nazi movement they also make racist shoot'em games like "Ethnic Cleansing" where you can play either a Neo-Nazi or a member of the KKK who runs around shooting black people and Latino people before going on a NYC subway to find out who the Jews are so you can murder them.

This type of **** shouldn't be legal.

Comment

Working...
                              X