Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you support/oppose cloning? Do you support/oppose mandatory abortions of identical siblings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you support/oppose cloning? Do you support/oppose mandatory abortions of identical siblings?

Poll courtesy of Charles Stross
    I support cloning and I support the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    10.00%
    I am noncommital on cloning and I support the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    0.00%
    I oppose cloning and I support the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    0.00%
    I support cloning and I am noncommital on the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    0.00%
    I am noncommital on cloning and I am noncommital on the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    0.00%
    I oppose cloning and I am noncommital on the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    0.00%
    I support cloning and I oppose the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    40.00%
    I am noncommital on cloning and I oppose the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    20.00%
    I oppose cloning and I oppose the mandatory abortion of identical siblings
    20.00%
    I want a humongous banana up my ass
    10.00%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

1. Yes. If that movie with the space flight and Gwyneth Paltrow taught me anything, it's that cloning is bad and that the potential within us all outshines it in all cases.
    2. No.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Poll courtesy of Charles Stross

I read Iron Sunrise and Singularity Sky. What's this a reference to?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Accelerando

And if you like Lovecraft at all then try Atrocity Archive. Or Colder War.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
          1. Yes. If that movie with the space flight and Gwyneth Paltrow taught me anything, it's that cloning is bad and that the potential within us all outshines it in all cases.
          What that movie taught me is that you don't know the difference between Uma Thurman and Gwyneth Paltrow
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Not into Lovecraft (never read any, but from what I understand it is not my cup of tea)
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              What that movie taught me is that you don't know the difference between Uma Thurman and Gwyneth Paltrow
              You'd have to read my original post and understand what it was referring to, e.g. by watching the movie, in order to learn this fact.
              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Alternate answer: what Gwyneth Paltrow was really amazing in is Eyes Wide Shut
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                  X