• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He used y'all properly, so he should get a pass
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Ozzy's a Michigander who moved to DC for school.
      So, no Southern cred, no pass.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
        He used y'all properly, so he should get a pass
        Yay.

And I've been here 10 years, by DC standards I'm pretty much a local now.

But I don't think anyone around here really considers Maryland a southern state. The Mason-Dixon line be damned. Didn't join the rebels and is now a solid blue state.
        Last edited by OzzyKP; August 10, 2009, 21:47.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Ozzy's a Michigander who moved to DC for school.
          So, no Southern cred, no pass.
          And got stuck. Standards ain't real high here anyway. After all, we have the Wizards, 'Skins, and Natinals.

As a bonus he's not a lawyer or professional politician (until he runs for office on a youth rights platform anyway).
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Oh yea, running on a youth rights platform will be real successful when the folks most supportive of that platform can't vote.

I think I'll stay away from elected office for the foreseeable future.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Still a carpetbagger.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh yeah, that's established. In fact, Mayland could be termed turncoat to The South.

Gosh, Ozzy. You have a lot of strikes against you.

BAPAY!!!!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Still a carpetbagger.
                  Says the Canadian who now claims to represent Texas...

Comment

My ancestors were loyalists not Yankees.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

So you're now proud to be on the wrong side of TWO major US wars?

Comment

Who are you talking to? Don't talk to me while I decide which reason to be mad at you.
                        Right now, I'm leaning towards the Top issue.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That's the one, Sloww.

First, it's the right thing to do and Ozzy knows it.
                          Second, flip-flopped on it.

So Ozzy was like, "I have the power," then totally wimped out as soon as Imran did his punkass thing -- didn't even make Imran do his own dirty work. Weak. And he calls himself an advocate...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So you're now proud to be on the wrong side of TWO major US wars?
                            Lessee, if the South was wrong to rebel, then so were the Yankees.

Comment

I'd like to remind all that the original suggestion was for all draft threads. I have no interest or participation in soccer or hockey leagues, for instance. It doesn't matter who is involved. People are involved. Serve the damn people.

Ok, here, I'm going to rant. I started out asking politely. Then I said I would shut up.
                              NOW, I'm at least irritated and approaching pissed off. Two things that I hate the most are liars and bullies. I'm not saying anyone is a liar, but I could consider the bully portion.

Comment

Its just amazing to me that rather than meet the user's needs at no cost to the provider they would rather have this debate go on.

How does this benefit Apoly?

Seriously why do we even draft here?

Comment

Working...
                                X