Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most people that open it know what it is. Now, so do you. What a growing experience for you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Agree with Sparrow. There's too much arrogance on behalf of the Baseball and Football players in this forum, to assume everyone knows all the fantasy threads are about them by default.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• That's not a bad suggestion actually. Oh, and no BSing from certain posters about which is the "real" football and whatnot.

Actually this can be a stickied question thread, better than PMs or multiple threads, I guess.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well, excuuuuuse me. I didn't mean to get anyone's panties in a wad. Normally I would specify.
          If you would put aside your indignance for a moment, I would remind you that I (arrogantly) included all sports in the request.
          So kiss my ass, dip****s.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Calm down Sloww. It's not just about you.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• They don't need to be giving you a hard time either. When have they ever asked?
              Maybe they did, but if they didn't, they don't need to act so high and mighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                They don't need to be giving you a hard time either. When have they ever asked?
                Maybe they did, but if they didn't, they don't need to act so high and mighty.
                I saw no high and mighty-- just some gratuitous slams toward other sports-- so nothing out of the ordinary

As for idea-- making sure the sport is clearly identified in the thread title is a good idea just like the earlier idea to sticky the draft threads was a good idea.

But both are also not big deals-- Its not like there is that much traffic in here . But that shouldn't stop the mods from implementing decent ideas
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Perhaps have the league logos as thread icons?
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• That would be cool.

Comment

• 49 pts for Harrison wow

I think I had him on a team last week and he did nothing

Comment

• Post the fantasy football results please

"

Comment

• Apolyton Hockey League 2009/10 Results

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• And the other Apolyton Hockey League results (auction draft):

Comment

• Imran

MikeH
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Drake is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                                X