This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The draft is important!

It's only two threads that won't be up longer than a few weeks. This is the Sports forum, it's not like we're topping this in the OT...

Can you guys just please top it?

Comment

I would have topped it

On a serious note... the Sports forum is supposed to be about supporting the sports community here. I can't believe the lack of interest by the mods in supporting the users of this forum/community.

At "another fourm" the mods even set up a temporary forum to help make the draft go easier for it's members.
      Here, it seems they are too ****ing lazy to even top a thread for them. What a shame...

If the mods aren't going to take the time to help the members in this community, maybe they should step down and let somebody that actually cares do it
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey if it was laziness, I could understand it. But the were actually topped for a few hours and then unstuck again. That's just showing disdain for the users, and/or a personal power trip.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's the very worst of it. It wasn't because of inability, for any reason. Done, and struck down out of pettiness.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hell even FFZ does a better job.

Maybe I'll even give them a free month of Apolyton PLUS and give you a free month for everyone who joins

Top the threads, Imran.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Done and undone by someone who was playing in someone else's yard.
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

No. Ozzy is staff.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Staff means he can mod whichever forums he wants? Sweet deal.

Comment

I don't know. At the very least, I would think he could Top a thread. They gave him the ability, but not the authorization? Bull****.

Comment

Pfft. The President of the company could come mop the floor if he wants too. Doesn't mean he's going to do it right or not piss off the janitor.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                        Pfft. The President of the company could come mop the floor if he wants too. Doesn't mean he's going to do it right or not piss off the janitor.

I respect Imran's right to make a call in this forum. I acted initially (against my first impulse to wait) because I didn't think Imran would object and with the understanding (that I communicated to y'all) that if he did it would be reversed. A turf battle is the last thing we need.

There is a thread set up in the OT to complain about moderator decisions, if you want to vent anywhere (and do so constructively) I suggest you guys go there. The fact that thread exists in the first place is a big step forward and demonstrative that the new administration is doing its best to respond to the needs and desires of the users. So before your draft thread anger gets the better of you, think of how far we've come.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Oh, blow me. See if I stand up for you again, you little crank yanker.

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 5, 2011, 14:49.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Isn't he a carpet bagger?

I thought MD was below the Mason-Dixon line.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Maryland was just south of the line. They didn't secede though.

Comment

Working...
                                X