This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Moderator Of Sports Forum

This isn't Off Topic...or On Topic. It's Sports. I would request that you Top the actual draft threads. American Football, Baseball, SOCCER, whatever, just until the drafts are completed. We're not asking that discussion threads be Topped; we're asking that the actual draft threads be Topped.
    It makes it some easier and doesn't impact the forum greatly.

We'd appreciate it if you would consider it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I second that request

Comment

I am firmly against the proposal.
      "

Comment

EPW doesn't count.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

"

Comment

I apologize, EPW. Certainly you count. I only meant in this vote.

Comment

Cmon, Imran. Stop poring over the Mets disabled list and do your job.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

There's like 6 Mods in Sports. Imran, in theory, is one of the more involved.

Comment

I have the power!

But I defer to Imran.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Just do it, Ozzy.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Is that big a sin to stick some ****ing threads? "Mother, may I?"

Comment

Ok, I did it....

Immy can undo it all if he feels like it when he gets around. I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

There's the problem. Don't step when a stomp is needed.

You didn't stick this one. There are 3 FFL leagues, and I think one of those weird European leagues. I don't care about them though.

Comment

I didn't notice a draft thread set up for the soccer leagues. Link me if you find one.

And why would I stick this thread?

Comment

I'm old. I got confused.

Comment

Working...
                              X