Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jid, you still have the save?

Comment

No it is with me. Sorry for delay. Turn 3800BC to Witt.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

And 3800BC off to Beta.

Comment

MJ'd.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

MJ? You there?

Will resend.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Turns to andy on the 1st - I think he may be away as I'm waiting on other games.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm back from holiday but something is wrong with the save.

It is labeled "The_Second_Advance_BC-3760_to_Andydog.CivBeyondSwordSave" but it when I load the save it asks for Mickeyj's password. Very strange. Has anyone come across this before?

Mike has tried replaying the original save but it always seems to do the same thing.

Comment

I've tried loading the save sent to Andy, it loads up as me but then says game paused and nothing happens. It also seems to have crashed my civ as I've now had to re-install just to get the game to load up.

Beta could you replay your turn and resend, lets see if we can get it going again that way.

Comment

Hi All, trying to fix this issue has completely crashed Civ on my PC. I'm trawling through threads seeing if there is a fix. Civ won't even load on re-install.

Comment

Turn to Jid!

Lets try to keep this one ticking over chaps.

Comment

Turn 3760 BC to Wittlich.

Comment

3760BC to Beta
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

and to MJ.

Comment

onwards to Jid

Comment

Turn 3720 BC to Wittlich.

Comment

Working...
                                X