Attention Texas Posters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Texas Posters.

We're 10 miles west of Beaumont and hungry. Please feed us.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

It's probably too far north for ya, but Jimmy's Too in Lufkin is a good spot.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

There's a city in Hungary called Beaumont?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Tell when you get to the San Antonio area, and there you shall have a feast.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Let us know generally your itinerary.
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

We're just going to be passing through san antonio on our way to a campsite. and we managed to find a whataburger. also, we've discovered that texas is really big.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Why would anyone drive through or for that matter live in Texas. Come visit Vegas where it's nice, and the hookers are a plenty. Or if you don't like hookers, we have plenty of churches. Best of both worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                We're just going to be passing through san antonio on our way to a campsite.
                When? Telephone contact sent by PM
                Texas is really big
                Its around 3 hours from Houston to San Antonio. It will be supper time by the time you get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  We're just going to be passing through san antonio on our way to a campsite. and we managed to find a whataburger. also, we've discovered that texas is really big.
                  Whataburger rocks. Yes, Texas is really big.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                    Why would anyone drive through or for that matter live in Texas. Come visit Vegas where it's nice, and the hookers are a plenty. Or if you don't like hookers, we have plenty of churches. Best of both worlds.
                    For one thing, we're well-educated enough to have heard of the question mark in punctuation.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                      And we're just passing through vegas to get to area 51.

also, my girlfriend wants to know if all of i-10 is under construction.

Comment

Have you looked at a map? Are you aware of how far it is to El Paso? You won't be out of Texas until maybe tomorrow night.

Comment

you can't actually visit area 51

no idea about I-10

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            For one thing, we're well-educated enough to have heard of the question mark in punctuation.
                            if I knew how to make a supersized giant bolded question mark I'd do so. But I'm too tired to make an image of one. I'm going to bed.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????

Comment

They actually can; it's just that they're not actually allowed. I don't see any stinking rule stopping Lorizael.

Comment

Working...
                              X