Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tits, Ass and Cuteness test.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-tit...-cuteness-test

This test has to be the best ever test ever invented by humanity ever. SO what kind of girl do you like?

I got Curvy and Naughty.

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Comment

Skinny and cute. Just like me.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero View Post
        I got Curvy and Naughty.
        Same here.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Your result for The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test ...
          Skinny and Cute

Raw score: 37% Big Breasts, 32% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Skinny and Sexy

22% Big Breasts
            41& Ass-size
            60% Cuteness.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Curvy and Naughty

No surprise here...
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

(.)(.)
                Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

Rate my test!
                Currently quiz/5 Stars. 1 2 3 4 5
                Can't tell
                click away Compared to other takers
                86/100 You scored 70% on tit-size, higher than 86% of your peers. 70/100 You scored 59% on ass-size, higher than 70% of your peers. 54/100 You scored 60% on cuteness, higher than 54% of your peers.

Comment

Originally posted by classical_hero View Post
                  I got Curvy and Naughty.
                  Same here
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Curvy and Naughty
                    Raw score: 100% Big Breasts, 64% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!
                    Last edited by Donegeal; July 7, 2009, 10:06.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Yeah...welll....not into the rubber kind myself... ;-)
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Huh, got J-Lo, who is a skank... Claims I like smaller breasts and bigger asses, which could not be farther from the truth. But really, the big boobed types were kinda meh otherwise, and while one might think A. Jolie has a nice figure, she's also rather... odd, with nasty assortment of tattoos, so things like that skew the results. Clearly, they need more pictures, and bigger.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Your result for The Tits, Ass, and Cuteness Test ...

Tight Ass, Cute Face
                          Raw score: 63% Big Breasts, 41% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!
                          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                          "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, smaller asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I got bored and gave up around question 12.

1. Pics are too small to actually see much detail.

2. Pic selection is imbalanced. You've got artistic glamor shots with beachside vistas and windswept hair, next to staid studio shots.

3. Chicks don't interest me as much as dudes do.
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                              X