No announcement yet.

Flamefest II - Attack of the Clowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed Dreylin was currently online, so I sent a PM his way as a kind reminder that we are all waiting on him to login.

Comment

Oops, Just got notification from Dreylin that it is actually FlameFlash who will be playing.

Welcome on board FlameFlash! It has been a while!

Comment

Thanks Wittlich. Yep. Trying to get in now just beating my head against the Steam servers right now.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Here is the updated Players Listing (so that no one else gets confused):

Zoid - Player 1 - Ramesses
          Wittlich - Player 2 - Mansa Musa
          Grandpa Troll - Player 3 - Alexander
          Hercules - Player 4 - Suryavarman
          Pinchak - Player 5 - Kublai Khan
          Indiansmoke - Player 6 - Brennus
          Andydog - Player 7 - Darius
          FlameFlash - Player 8 - Hannibal

Comment

In and done!

Let's get this show on the road!
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Second turn completed.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich View Post
                Second turn completed.
                I second that as well
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I was under the impression that Dreylin was not playing, and that i should take his civ.

Comment

Well, I see that Pinchak took Mongolia (Kublai Khan) and not Carthage ... so with that, I guess we are just waiting for Dreylin to login and assume control of Carthage (Hannibal) then.
                    That would be FlameFlash and not Dreylin...
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Pinchak View Post
                      I was under the impression that Dreylin was not playing, and that i should take his civ.
                      It's my fault.

Comment

CivStats is DOWN

But the game is still up with Pinchak left to play his turn.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

CivStats is DOWN

But the game is still up with Pinchak left to play his turn.
                          Thanks for heads up

Speaking of....we had spoke about a 24 hour timer?

Zoid...how 'bout dat?
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I believe that Zoid is waiting to hear from ALL the players concerning changing the timer to 24 hours...

Comment

Indeed, I'll PM those that haven't answered in this thread.

And CivStats server is acting up, there's nothing wrong at my end...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid View Post

And CivStats server is acting up, there's nothing wrong at my end...
                                You propably need to restart civstats uploader for both games in your server...it happens from time to time, it gets stuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X