No announcement yet.

2010 Olympic Hockey Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a fun challenge: Can anyone find something of substance Ben has ever said about hockey that was not crazy?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Here's a fun challenge: Can anyone find something of substance Ben has ever said about hockey that was not crazy?

I'm sure somewhere he said something simple like "Luongo is an elite goalie'-- plus he did just agree with 90% of my analysis of my expectations of the Flames this year
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
        I'm sure somewhere he said something simple like "Luongo is an elite goalie'-- plus he did just agree with 90% of my analysis of my expectations of the Flames this year
        Yes, but then he contradicted it before or after. Eg, he agreed with your Iginla comments about him being 'still Iginla' but he's also talked about how he's less effective due to age.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
        X