[BtS] MOO2Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOO2Civ patchi

I've updated the Download section with a BUGS/ERRORS paragraph.

Comment

Double post - sorry...
      Last edited by JEELEN; August 20, 2009, 03:19.

Comment

Just uploaded: MOO2Civ patch4k

Patch4k adds Darlok innate stealth for all Darlok ships outside Darlok territory and 2-3 wormholes, depending on whether you play up to Large size or Huge map for both the Flat and Spiral Galaxy mapscripts. (Thanks to Minor Annoyance and TC01 respectively.)

Full info and screenshots here: http://apolyton.net/forums/local_lin...354#linkid5364
        Last edited by JEELEN; August 20, 2009, 03:24.

Comment

Will this mod work with the latest version of BtS?

Comment

Errr... yeah: patch4j was the official update to 3.19. BTW, patch4k adds Darlok innate stealth for all Darlok ships outside Darlok territory and 2-3 wormholes, depending on whether you play up to Large size or Huge map for both the Flat and Spiral Galaxy mapscripts.

Comment

Thanks for the great work on the MOO 2 mod, it's a lot of fun!

Related question, people here have been talking about a Star Trek mod -- is that for Civ 4 BTS as well? Where can you download that at?

Comment

Thanks.

deanej's excellent Star Trek mod (BtS 3.19): http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpo...40&postcount=1

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Can anyone answer a MOO2 mod question for me? I tried the mod last night and was puzzled that I couldn't do anything. Research was progressing, but nothing was building and there was no planet growth in population. It was just stagnet. I was trying as the Humans and I have the newest MOO 2 mod and the 3.19 version of Beyond the Sword.

Is this susposed to be like this, and if so, when does planet growth and production start happening? If not, what's going on?

Thanks.

Comment

Initially (i.e. on the 1st turn) you're limited to building Probes and/or Spies. You need to research a tech before you can build anything else. There is planetary population growth, which you can check by enabling Detailed City Information.

Comment

I'm wondering if the mod got isntalled wrong, cause when I go into detailed city view I just see ??? for the name of the planet. And I've let the game run some 50 turns and researched a number of techs.....I still can't build anything and there's no pop growth.

I'll try downloading and installing it again.

Comment

Probably best, 'cause that's not alright. There was no error message of any kind?

Comment

No error messages.

I tried installing it again and the same thing happens. I'm not sure what's going on here.

Comment

You're installing patch4k? Do you have the official BtS 3.19 patch installed?

Comment

Yes to both.

Well, I have the Direct2Drive copy of Civ 4 and BTS, and you get patches for any games you buy from them FROM them, so I went there to download it. But I've played the game normaly both solo and online and never had issues with D2D versions of patches before.

Comment

And you do not have an unofficial patch installed?

Comment

Working...
                                X