Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a "Barbarians" scenario for BtS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a "Barbarians" scenario for BtS?

If anyone remembers the mod that came with Warlords that let you play as a barbarian bent on destroying all civilization. Now my question to you is: Was there anyone over at CFC or here on poly that made a similar mod for civ BtS?
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Not to my knowledge.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, there is. I dug the link up for somebody a couple of months ago. Let me see if I can find it again.

Comment

Here it is.
        YES! With the help of General Tso and Emperor Fool I was able to port the Barbarian Mod from Warlords to BTS. I did however change the leader from the one Firaxis used and put in my Attila leaderhead. Also it doesn't force the map. I havent gotten that to work like it did for warlords so...

Comment

Note that chances are it's only 3.17 compatible and not 3.19 compatible since there hasn't been a post on that thread since March.
          1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
          Templar Science Minister
          AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Thanks wodan11 I hope someone remembers to update it though otherwise I'll dual boot civ4.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Thanks wodan

I do hope they remember to update the mod though.

Comment

PM the guy who made it... see if he's still around.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn View Post
                  Note that chances are it's only 3.17 compatible and not 3.19 compatible since there hasn't been a post on that thread since March.
                  I figured that went without saying. But thanks for saying it.

Comment

I hope he updates it. I loved the barbarian scenario. I also loved the mongol scenario from Warlords. Two of my favorite scenarios.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, if they do, let us know.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X