Woman in her 30's sleeps with teenage boys to protect her daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman in her 30's sleeps with teenage boys to protect her daughter

ANDERSON - A 30-year-old Anderson woman accused of having sex or intimate encounters with at least three underage boys who were 15 to 16 years old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Shasta County Superior Court.

Deborah Lee Towe, who was arrested Tuesday afternoon at her Thomas Avenue home, is charged with 11 felonies, including unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation of a person under the age of 16, committing lewd acts upon a child and arranging a meeting with a minor for a lewd purpose.

A 48-page Anderson police report released Wednesday shows that a school resources officer assigned to Anderson Middle School was contacted on April 27 by that school's vice principal after two female students told him that the mother of one of their friends was having sex with boys.

During a subsequent investigation, which is ongoing, one of those boys told police he struck up a friendship with Towe while visiting her home. He told police that he had sex with her in the back seat of her car at Wal-Mart in Anderson and that they also drank alcohol, the report said.

Another alleged victim, who was 15 and a freshman in 2008, told detectives that he, too, had sex with Towe and that she had sent sexually suggestive text messages and a photo to his cell phone.

He also alleged that Towe had told him to come over and "do stuff," the report said.

The boy told detectives that they eventually had sex while in a car in the parking lot at Anderson Heights Elementary School.

Still another boy, who was 15, told detectives that he and Towe had kissed, but "that's pretty much it," the police report said.

But the same boy later admitted that they intimately touched each other at her home, the report said.

During a May 5 police interview with Towe, she initially denied having sex with the boys, but later confessed and began to cry, the report said.

"Deborah Towe stated she never meant to hurt anybody," the report said. But Towe admitted that she enjoyed the attention she received from the boys.

"I then made the statement, 'You must have felt pretty attractive,' " an Anderson police detective said in the report. "Deborah Towe stated, 'I did, I felt young, I missed all those years.' "

She also said she set her sights on the boys to protect her daughter from their affections, the police report said.

Also known as Deborah Lee Stoneberger, Towe remains in custody at Shasta County jail with bail set at $250,000.

Her preliminary hearing was tentatively set for May 26.

Anderson police said Tuesday that they received information on April 27 that Towe had been involved in alleged sexual acts with a number of underage boys.

She was arrested on a warrant after detectives interviewed numerous witnesses and alleged victims, as well as Towe herself.

I need a foot massage

where were these women when i was in high school?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

In high school?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

are you saying i'm old?
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Teenage boys are a menace! Someone has to protect our daughters, dammit.

At least, that's how my wife explained it to me...
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
            are you saying i'm old?
            No, I'm blindly guessing that you are.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As long as she's smokin then it shouldn't be illegal.

Comment

"Stacy's mom has got it goin' on..."
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

As the Park County cops say... nnnice.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

what's wrong with this?

Comment

****ing your classmates, who were apparently better at keeping secrets than these kids.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Also...

Not necessarily stellar, but not hideous, either, particularly given that the photo wasn't taken under ideal conditions.

EDIT: Not showing up for some reason.

Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

10 years hard labour.

At the juvenile corrections facility.

Comment

isn't it about time to lower the age of consent to 16?

Comment

I ask the same question. Although I often wonder where the slutty girls were (that you see now days) when I was in high school.

But sadly I was in a different world. I was in advanced placement classes and had acne. I would have had no chance with a 30 something mother.

I'm guessing that the boys this mother slept with were decent looking at least. I'm sure she didn't choose the skinny, nerdy guys.

We know it's true. The football players get all the girls. The saying is indeed true.

Comment

Working...
                              X