No announcement yet.

Modified scenarios workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here I send the first version of rusrev TOT. I have not had time yet to play it until the end. The graphics are not finished and need to add many things possible. To see what you think.
    I am preparing to make removal and will not have much time in any time soon.
    Saludos,
    Petit
    Attached Files

Comment

• I have improved the scenario, by adapting the rules and land to trains. I have added improvements to the graphics. Almost by finishing what would but there is a problem: In Defence Minister's screen will contain bizarre casualty counts in the unused unit slots. This problem can only be solved by hex-editing. I tried to fix it following Catfish, but so far I have not been able.
      Anybody can help me?
      Saludos,
      Petit
      Attached Files

Comment

• I finally understood the explanations of Catfish. (View MacGalleo entry)
        Post the organization that allowed me to block, copying the same TOT Bonaparte by Catfish, and replacing the corrupt with it, solve any problem of adaptation.
        I settled in rusrev Defence Minister's problem. If no petition or failure has been found to send the final later this week.
        I started the adaptation of War of 30 years of Jesus Muñoz (mge version), and thanks to Catfish does not seem to have any problem. I've been fairly advanced graphics adaptation of essentials Fairline and Curt Sibling.
        Not that I see people very lively forum to improve scenarios, but if anyone should be encouraged to adapt the 7 evens of 30yw to one I would appreciate the help. If not, it will take longer, and will depend on how long I can spend.
        Saludos,
        Petit
        Attached Files

Comment

• Petit
          I have just got around to trying your Carolus ToT mod but I have noticed there is no terrain files included so the game defaults to the grotty ToT standard terrain. Do you have a modified terrain set? The units look great and I'm looking forward to playing a game. If you don't have a terrain set then I will have to make up a set for myself
          SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
          SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
          SL INFORMATION THREAD
          CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

• Hello McMonkey,
            I become totally four scenarios: Carolus, 30 years War, the version of Bonaparte (where I've added more units and shares) and Rusrev, with all the graphics finished. For rusrev and 30yw there is room for more units, but I can not think of anything. I hope you yes. And in the case of Tot evens this seems limitless! Only history and imagination are the limit.
            I've only been able to play, not completely, Bonapart, and I am removing the few arrows that could be: basically the units engaged in creating transporters. I do not know what to do with the other scenarios.
            Unfortunately I have no original sounds 30yw (mge version), but I think I put the sounds error-free.
            May have some other error, but everything else the conversion is complete. Whenever I get time I will send them all together.
            Saludos,
            Petit
            Last edited by gapetit; April 22, 2010, 14:39.

Comment

• Hello everyone,
              I just sent the following scenarios converted to TOT:

These conversions, if they contain errors are my fault, would be impossible without the instructions drawn from their essential Catfish page: http://users.tpg.com.au/jpwbeest/index.htm
              Thanks also for its beautiful graphics, and therefore to Fairline and Curt Sibling, because without them I do not continue playing with the Civ-2. I also thank the use of graphics GoshOfDisco and others, and the help and collaboration of McMonkey, MaCGalleo and minipow. If I let someone in the ink, I apologize.
              And thanks to all who made these great scenarios: Jesús Muñoz Fernández, John Ellis and Chris Daub.
              Saludos,
              Petit

Comment

• My next projects are: Spartacus of Nemo and Alex, and new units GoshOfDisco of Guerra de Cuba, just adapt some of that war.
                If Fairline or other puts units in another scenario would put me with it ... but later because next week I move out of province and the computer will stay here for now.
                Saludos,
                Petit

Comment

• I have an important question and I have not found information: where is (or changing) which allows the increase of the population change the appearance of cities?

Comment

Working...
                  X