No announcement yet.

Modified scenarios workshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the new page for Captain Nemo & Alex the Magnificent's The American Civil War scenario including Petit's mod.

SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
    SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
    SL INFORMATION THREAD
    CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Thank you McMonkey, but on having translated not if I explain well, the scenario is not ended, alone there are options: the evens this one without finishing off, not the game, though this one worked in fw probably better in mge, more spread to put more events and I not wise that it is more agresive in ai, and it is possible to pass of fw to mge ... and on the other hand end of the diplomatic relations not since like it is possible to prove...
      Actually an offer is more to developing that a redoge...
      The half of the words of the translator I do not understand them, wait that you yes...
      Saludos,
      Petit

Comment

The translators are not good. They only translate the words, not the grammar

Do you mean you are still working on the conversion or you want someone else to alter the events?

I can remove the files from the SL Site if it is not finished yet!?

I take it the problem is the MGE AI making the Europeans too aggressive, yes?
        SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
        SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

OK McMonkey:
          If the Europeans are aggressive better, the problem that they have is that, in fw, they attack when they want, though in the characteristics of the tribe you put that they are pacific, slightly imperialistic (what is everything opposite to the real European culture), act (like in the reality) attacking at any time and to whom they are, which breaks with the history... I cannot control this... I can to do that they were never attacking but there are not communication... and it is interesting that if they could declare the war to someone of the contenders in concrete moment...
          There are two sav.: modif and modificado. The last one has the characteristic of diplomatic change about which I was speaking yesterday, and that is the fact that this one passed to scenenario... unfortunately this one in fw, when I modified the scenenario I can to have done it directly in mge; but it is possible to modify the scenenario entering with mge and moficicandolo like .sav but in mge: does it obtain this way the characteristics of mge?
          If you can remove it, no problem.
          I want that someone modied all if this way it remains better.
          Saludos,
          Petit

Comment

Gapetit's ACW prompted me to make an update of said scenario of my own. There's still a little bit more work to do (terrain gfx and such), but here's what it looks like:
            Attached Files
            The Ghost of the Disco is ... your mastermind, your mastermind!
            2013: A Union Divided|John III Sobieski|Red Storm

Comment

It has very good looks. Very well GhostOfDisco.
              Saludos,
              Petit

Comment

Are there also a TOT conversions of these two Civilwar scenarios?

Btw, I´m still working on my own Civilwar project but I don´t have many time at the moment. I hope that I have some more free time at the end of September for continuing the scenario.
                American War of Independence
                A Divided Nation - US Civilwar

Comment

I think it's just one Civil War scenario (Nemo's) that both gapetit and I have updated (at least graphically).

Comment

He jugado con los cambios de rules y evens de acw y me pase muy bien, creo que ahora es más complicado y divertido... todo se puede mejorar pero yo no introduciré más cambios.
                    No tendré mucho tiempo en próximas semanas para otras modificaciones pero voy a enviar otro escenario con unas posibilidades increibles. Ya el original era casi perfecto, pero con algunos pequeños cambios la jugabilidad creo que aumentó y más que podría hacerlo. Estoy hablando del magnífico escenario de Alfonso Sánchez: "Méjico 1836". Para mi gusto, y desgraciadamente hay muy pocos, el mejor escenario en castellano. Se que esto puede frenar a algunos, pero jugarlo e incluso traducirlo merece la pena.
                    Yo solo he jugago como México, y es una gozada cambiar uno de los mayores robos de la historia...
                    Incluyo la página original del escenario en el pdf donde se pueden conseguir sonidos y más cosas...
                    También pienso que sería interesante tratar de contactar con Alfonso Sánchez, porque sería un gran fichaje.

I have played with the changes of bums and evens of acw and pass very well, I believe that now it is more complicated and enterteining ... everything can get improved but I will not introduce more changes.
                    I will not have a lot of time in the next weeks for other modifications but I am going to send another scenario with a few incredible possibilities. Already the original one was almost perfect, but with some small changes the play I believe that it increased and more than it it might do. I am speaking about the magnificent scenario of Alfonso Sánchez: " Mexico 1836 ". For my taste, and unfortunately there is very few ones, the best scenenario in spanish. That this can stop some, but to play it and even to translate it is worth it.
                    Alone I have played as Mexico, and besides difficult and entertaining it is the enjoyed one to change one of the major thefts of the recent history...
                    I include the original page in the original text in pdf of the scenario where sounds and more things can be obtained... and other scenarios.
                    Also I think that it would be interesting to try to contact with Alfonso Sánchez, because it would be a great signing.

Saludos,
                    Petit
                    Attached Files

Comment

Played some time ago with Fairlines Napoleonic Units and created some Mexican Units from this time period. Maybe they can be used if someone would like to try a TOT conversion of this scenario.
                      Attached Files
                      American War of Independence
                      A Divided Nation - US Civilwar

Comment

Nice mods civ2units.
                        Saludos,
                        Petit

Comment

Thanks Petit. I will post this scenario and mod on the SL Site.
                          SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                          SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

Well, I've made a graphics update of Exodus II, and have started with some revising of the texts and stuff. (Spelling, grammar and all that.) Here's a preview:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now that is a scenario I would be glad to play once the new graphics are in place!
                              Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                              Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                              POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                              LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

I have never played this scenario. The screenshot looks intriguing! I guess there are a lot of good scenarios out there that I never gave a fair chance because the graphics were not too hot. Hopefully this project will unearth some gems!
                                SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                                SL INFORMATION THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X