Just plain weird...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just plain weird...

So in my Living Will, i'm thinking of adding a line: "Do not pull plug if he can play Civ4." Subtitle: "Just one more turn." On my gravestone... "Last turn."

Great stuff on the polycast all, keep it up.

jrregan

Funny! But I don´t want to "turn in my grave", so I will probably just have "Game Over" on the tombstone

ybrevo

Comment

Methinks you have too much free time and should be playing civ instead.

Comment

You limit your viewpoint too much.

Consider reincarnation as life's "one more turn", and keep playing Civ forever!
        If you aren't confused,
        You don't understand.

Comment

You have to keep doing it until you get it right. Then on to the next level.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by jrregan View Post
            So in my Living Will, i'm thinking of adding a line: "Do not pull plug if he can play Civ4." Subtitle: "Just one more turn." On my gravestone... "Last turn."

Great stuff on the polycast all, keep it up.
            I like the game too which is a bit surprising because I didn't like it so much when it first came out. I guess I was just to into CTP2 and disliked the things which were different but that's more of a vanilla vs chocolate thing. With the add on packs though I have to admit the game has become much, much better especially with some of the mods.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X