Every AI Declares War At Once - BTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neags View Post
    I tried to search for this, but it's a tough search query. I found nothing about it.

I've put about 44 hours into this one game, so I'm hoping there's something I can do here.

Playing BTS, marathon game on huge map. Nothing special happens, I hit 1875, I'm at war with Catherine, but I just move some guys around. No trading, no talking, whatever. I end my turn and all of a sudden all nine remaining AIs declare war on me at once. Without saying anything. And all refuse to talk about it.

This can't be a normal thing, right? That has to be some kind of weird bug. Doesn't it? I googled this and haven't seen anything about it there, either.

Anyone have any ideas?
    I had this happening to me in a past game. I don't know if it was the AP or not but I was trailing in "power" (had a lean army). I reloaded a save about 30 turns before and played differently (mostly prepared for war in earnest). When the time came, the pack leader still declared on me but due to my increased strength, only 3 other guys joined it, instead of all 7, which made a huge difference : I was able to win the war. The story is posted here under a thread called something like "Ok, so I lost - where's the fun ?"

Comment

Working...
    X