• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Bankruptcy and Revolt Threats

Mod: Next War Tritrum
    Map: Terra, Huge
    Difficulty: Noble
    Leader: Sitting Bull (Phi/Pro)

This is an example of example of an early Earth-type map with a big twist. With the major finical issue the Sitting Bull has, its no wonder that his citizens are getting restless. Unfortunately, he has done everything to keep his budget afloat With no nearby trade options, and almost all the avaliable tiles filled with cottages, there is no logical reason how he got in this situation.
    Please post how you can solve this scenario in this thread.
    Attached Files
    My identity is of no consequence save for the epitath of your grave.

Since I'm not downloading a mod just for your problem, try uploading some screenshots and tell us what's going on. Then maybe we'll help.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Theben sounds right. Happy to help, but not familiar with that mod.
      No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
      "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I'm not familiar with the mod either.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

One problem was the threat of government bankruptcy. The nation owed $160 million in war debts and the Congress had no power to tax and the states rarely sent in more than half of Congress's requisitions. The national currency was worthless. To help pay the government's debt, several members of Congress proposed the imposition of a five percent duty on imports. But because the Articles of Confederation required unanimous approval of legislation, a single state, Rhode Island, was able to block the measure.

Comment

Working...
          X