Remember me?-- Looking to be a replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember me?-- Looking to be a replacement

I know its been a while since I have frequented this place but I hope there are some folks that still remember me --

A lot of work travel has rekindled my love for this game. I am now looking to act as a replacement in any stalled games. So if you have a stalled game, let me know. I am willing to take on 2-3 games . Any faction-- leading the game or no hope-- I'll play any situation. All I need is the game turn and the relevant password (plus a link to the rules)

Oh and if your player returns, I will step aside.

I figure this offer is a way to get thrust into a variety of situations and try to make the best of them.

So anyone need a replacement?
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Ill be happy to replace also.
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Hi Flubber. there is one stalled game called Legions of New World. Player who played Gaians aren't responding for months. You're welcome to step in if you like. See game details in thread and contact CMN for password please. I'll post there as well.
      My life, my rules

Comment

I will need some

Comment

you need a replacement?
          "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

florin79c said in this post that he'd like you to take over Planetmind.

He is also leaving 4 other games, but I think we've found a replacement at the new WPC AC MP forum for Wealth of Planet.
            Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

We need a replacement for Florin in KILL MONTY - 3 vs 2. Take a look at the thread, and chime in if you are interested.

Comment

Working...
              X