Who has the source code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the source code?

Having the source code would mean we can mod the game more and fix bugs, right?

Who has it? EA?

I think we should write to them and see if they're willing to release it. It's a 10 year old game, and I'm not even sure if it's still being manufactured. A renewed interest in the game from the release wouldn't be a bad thing for the company, and it'd be good PR.

Making the source code public would be a hard sell. But it would be nice if they did.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Reckoning View Post
      It's a 10 year old game, and I'm not even sure if it's still being manufactured.
      Don't know if it's ajoke, but :

Today I bought Civ III Complete via online shop. It's published under the Sold-Out Label. Searching for "Sold-out label" games I found this link: http://www.mastertronic.com/comingSoon.asp and guess what: SMAC/X will be re-released on 20/02/2009!! :worship: Just in case anyone of you...
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Appears to be genuine, since Amazon UK is advertising it for sale.

Petek
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

Working...
        X