Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A-Rod -- naive victim or pathological liar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-Rod -- naive victim or pathological liar?

Having now endured the 2nd Annual Yankees-on-Steroids Press Conference, what's your honest opinion of Alex Rodriguez?

He now wants us to believe that he injected something obtained over-the-counter on his brother's recommendation over the course of 3 years without ever learning (a) WTF it was and (b) how to use a syringe.

I find his story intriguing, throwing just enough doubt into the equation to allow his fans to believe he was really that stupid -- and that this somehow makes everything OK.

There's no way to verify anything, and it's likely we won't be hearing anything further. So this is what we have to go on. I plan to check out the full press conference and Q/A. The body language should be interesting. At this point, I've only seen the SportCenter report.

Personally, I believe he's a lying sack of sh1t. I do, however, give him high marks for originality on this latest fabrication.

What do you think?
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Lying sack of ****.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Lying sack of ****? Yes.
      Stupid? Yes.
      Terrible at communication? Yes... much the way Roger Clemens was (hmm).

He's pretty good at baseball, though.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

He did the steroids during his Rangers tenure, but the Yankees speak of his ego.
          I think he's retarded and just has the ability to play baseball. A "Rainman" of sorts.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
          X