Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when are you hicks in the central & mt time zones gonna put shows on a normal time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when are you hicks in the central & mt time zones gonna put shows on a normal time?

Isn't it about time to cut this silly central/mountain time zone crap? it's confusing and unecessary. What are we in 2 different countries or something?

Why do you hate rail roads?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Dis, you pick the oddest things to not comprehend.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what? why are shows on at a different time (and I'm not talking about time zones silly). This is an archaic thing that goes back many many years. Time to let it go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
          what? why are shows on at a different time (and I'm not talking about time zones silly). This is an archaic thing that goes back many many years. Time to let it go.
          They are on at different times for the Easter and Pacific (yours) Time Zones.

You guys are the *****es that screw everything up.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

They're on at different times because folks in the Central are up an hour earlier (supposedly because the markets open an hour earlier Central than they do Eastern, but it's really because Central folks just work harder). Thus our days are basically structured an hour earlier than folks in the Eastern time zone, so the shows are on an hour earlier. (Also makes it easier for the TV folks since sports are on an hour earlier Central; they can have their other shows on consistently.)
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

my dad always said it was because of the famrmers getting up early (and going to bed early). but how many people in the central and mountain time zones farm anymore?

Comment

Working...
              X