Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not ordering Domino's pizza anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not ordering Domino's pizza anymore.

Here is why:

Right-wing billionaire Tom MonaghanThomas Stephen "Tom" Monaghan (born March 25, 1937 in Ann Arbor, Michigan) is an entrepreneur and Catholic philanthropist who founded Domino's Pizza in 1960.

Monaghan sold Domino's in 1998 and has subsequently dedicated his time and considerable fortune to Catholic
    ..... Click the link for more information., founder of Domino's Pizza, is investing $200 million to build a conservative Catholic university near Naples, Fla. Construction will last through 2006, but Ave Maria University Ave Maria University is a new Roman Catholic university in southwest Florida, founded in 2003 by Tom Monaghan, Catholic philanthropist and retired founder of Domino's Pizza. will launch in September from temporary quarters. The school's curriculum will be staunchly conservative, as will its social fiber: Men and women will have separate dorms, and campus gay groups will be forbidden.

Political doctrine and practice of unlimited, centralized authority and absolute sovereignty, especially as vested in a monarch. Its essence is that the ruling power is not subject to regular challenge or check by any judicial, legislative, religious, economic, or ," said Marianne Duddy, executive director of Dignity/USA, an organization for gay Catholics. Fortunately, she added, "this school's existence will be countered by the continuing trend among Catholic colleges and universities toward more openness."
    http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Homoph...n)-a0100111729
    Last edited by MrFun; February 11, 2009, 16:05.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

You didn't know this about them? And why do you order from Domino's, anyway? They kinda suck. I'm sure there are local pizzerias that deliver, taste better, and are cheaper.

And, get this, I'm sure some of them even accept orders online.
    B♭3

Comment

That's possibly the worst quote I've ever seen here. Couldn't you be bothered to edit it so that it made some sense?

Comment

Ordering Domino's in the first place shows your complete lack of taste.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So he doesn't own it anymore. Who are you trying to hurt by not buying from them?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by q classic View Post
            you didn't know this about them? And why do you order from domino's, anyway? They kinda suck. I'm sure there are local pizzerias that deliver, taste better, and are cheaper.

And, get this, i'm sure some of them even accept orders online.
            qft.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sloppy copy-and-pasting

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                So he doesn't own it anymore. Who are you trying to hurt by not buying from them?

That was my first thougth too.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

sloppy pizza making. No way Dominos could have the skill to make a 48 inch pizza.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Can somebody please explain the 48' pizza meme? I've seen it here and there on Poly but I'm not sure what it was all about and I can't be arsed to go search for the progenitor thread.

A link to the first relevant explicatory post would be gratefully accepted.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

You didn't know this Mr. Fun?

I'm surprised by that.

I never order from Domino's either because it wasn't one of the places I used to work for.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                        That's possibly the worst quote I've ever seen here. Couldn't you be bothered to edit it so that it made some sense?
                        It's fixed Quote-Format Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                          Can somebody please explain the 48' pizza meme? I've seen it here and there on Poly but I'm not sure what it was all about and I can't be arsed to go search for the progenitor thread.

a true classic
                          The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

It's an inside joke on here that has become legend, going back to when Oerdin made this white lie or prank joke about claiming to have come across a delivery service that makes 48" inch pizza. Many people were genuinely angered by Oerdin's lie or prank but others were amused by it.

Comment

It was a post by Oerdin about him ordering a 48" you know what.
                              Edit: found it

Edit2: DirtyMartini, **** you!
                              Graffiti in a public toilet
                              Do not require skill or wit
                              Among the **** we all are poets
                              Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X